Thursday, June 4, 2009

FROM DR. RICHARD WILLIAMS

Attn Sir/ Madam,

My name is Dr. Richard Williams; I work with the royal bank of Scotland Plc as head of the group, i.e. credit risk manager.  In the discharge of my duty, I stumbled on this domiciliary account that has remained dormant with fifteen million British pounds (15.000.000.00gbp) in it.

on personal investigation, I discovered that the account holder who works with an oil firm (Shell Nig. Plc) died in the bomb blast in Ikeja army cantonment on, 27th of Jan 2002 with all members of his family who should have been named the next of kin to the amount.

I am writing you hoping that we can work together to Transfer this amount of money into your account by presenting you as the next of kin hence the depositor happened to be a foreigner.

It is a simple process which will take a short while to process outside this; the bank management will confiscate this amount of money as unclear effects and send it back to the offshore account reserve.

If I hear from you, I will tell you all you need to know about the money and the operational method we can use to effect the remittance into your account for our mutual benefit. You also contact me through my direct email address below: drrichardwilliams001@gmail.com

Regards,

Dr. Richard Williams.

No comments: