Monday, June 9, 2014

Zak Welch is joining Motorbooks as your new Sales Representative

Visit Qbookshop.net >
 

 

Greetings,

 

My name is Zak Welch, and I will be your new sales representative at Motorbooks.  I know there have been a lot of changes here in recent months, both in staff and our distribution, but I am ready to help from here out. I have spoken to many of you already, but I am eager to hear from all of Motorbooks' customers.


You may have already seen our 2014 catalog, but if not you can see it here.   

 

Please let me know if you have any questions or immediate concerns or would even just like to say hello.

 

I look forward to working with each of you.

Sincerely, 

Zak 

 

 

 


Please note my new email address and company name below.

 

Zak Welch

Specialty Sales Rep

Quarto Publishing Group USA

400 First Avenue N, Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN 55401
T   612-344-8199
E   zak.welch@quartous.com
W   www.quartous.com  


QUAYSIDE PUBLISHING GROUP
Aurum Publishing Group | Cool Springs Press | Creative Publishing int'l
Fair Winds Press | Motorbooks | MVP Books | Quarry Books | Quiver
Race Point Publishing | Rockport Publishers | Voyageur Press | Walter Foster
Zenith Press | Book Sales | Quayside Distribution Services

This email was sent to zxcc04577@gmail.com by zak.welch@quartous.com |  
Qbookshop | 400 First Avenue North | Ste. 400 | Minneapolis | MN | 55401

No comments: